CENTRAL MACHINERY 7 In. X 10 In. Precision Benchtop Mini Lathe
Used only for spinning and polishing clock gears. On/Off switch rewired, all else original and working. All original gears and tools included.
The item "CENTRAL MACHINERY 7 In. Precision Benchtop Mini Lathe" is in sale since Friday, April 30, 2021. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\CNC, Metalworking & Manufacturing\Metalworking Equipment\Metalworking Lathes".
The seller is "clokman30yrs" and is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.
- Machine Type: Metal Lathe
- Power Source: Electric
- MPN: XXZNJ002
- Treated Material: Metal
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Motor Power: 3/4HP (550W)
- Swing Over Bed: 7" (180mm)
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Spindle Bore: 0.8" (21mm)
- Chuck Diameter: 3.94" (100mm)
- Taper of Spindle: MT#5
- Taper of Tailstock: MT#2
- Spindle Speed: 50-2250±10% RPM
- Spindle Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Brand: CENTRAL MACHINERY
- Gear Material: Plastic Nylon
- Inch Thread: 12-52 T.
- Metric Thread: 0.5-2.5mm
- Machine Dimension: 29.5" x 11" x 9.5"
- Net Weight: 80.5LB (36.54KG)
- Package Sizes: 34.25" x 13.8" x 16.5"
- Package Weight: 104.4LB (47.35KG)
- Control: Manual